For your business to thrive, you need to be able to provide convenient payment options to your customers. Most customers are likely to have at least one credit card, and many of them may even prefer to use their card or any mode of cashless payment like mobile wallets and debit cards to pay for goods and services anywhere. That said, it may be in your favour to get the best mobile credit card reader in the UK. It will allow your business to take card payments no matter where you go.
The best mobile credit card reader in the UK is perfect for businesses with a low turnover that is under £1.5k, as well as for small start-ups, freelancers, and one-man-band businesses. It may also be practical for businesses that provide mobile services, like hairdressing, pet grooming, and spas. With the right mobile credit card reader, you should be able to boost your sales in the following ways:
1. Bring convenience to your customers – The devices are small and compact, and they can easily be connected to your tablet or smartphone, so you can take credit card payments no matter where you go.
2. Keep track of transactions – Monitor payments and sales using an app that works with the best mobile credit card reader in the UK.
3. Choose reputable providers – Consider mobile card readers from iZettle and Sumup. You can use online comparison tools to compare their features and prices on the spot to make an informed decision.
4. Email invoices – Go paperless by allowing your system to deliver an invoice to your customer via email.
5. No long-term contracts – Designed for flexibility, the best mobile credit card reader in the UK does not come with extensive binding contracts. In any event that you want to switch providers or upgrade your business setup, you can easily make changes without being restricted by the device that you use for card payments.